San Antonio Truck Accident Attorneys
We Are Dedicated to Your Success & Recovery
Whether you’re on a small road or a five-lane highway in Texas, you are bound to see several trucks, large and small. Trucking companies and their drivers have an important job – but they also pose a risk to other drivers who they share the road with. Given their size, trucks are capable of causing extensive property damage and serious injuries if they are involved in an accident. Truckers have a huge responsibility when performing their job and must be held accountable if their negligence or mistake leads to an accident.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a truck accident, call the injury attorneys at Casillas & Christian, PLLC right away. The trucking company whose vehicle was involved in the accident is equipped with comprehensive insurance and a team of lawyers who are ready to mitigate their liability and build a case against you. Make sure you have representation, too, by seeking assistance from our San Antonio truck accident attorneys.
Get in touch with us today by calling (210) 718-0012 or completing our online contact form. Your initial consultation is completely free.
What Leads to a Truck Accident?
Negligence and a failure to adhere to trucking laws and regulations are common culprits in truck accidents. Trucking companies are expected to keep their drivers compliant with state and federal laws regarding their operation.
Common causes of truck accidents include:
- Fatigued drivers: Many trucking companies impose unreasonable quotas that their drivers are supposed to meet. This causes many drivers to work more than the number of hours legally permitted each day.
- Aggressive driving and traffic violations: Truckers are not immune to road rage, speeding, and aggressive driving that can lead to accidents
- Drunk driving: Truckers who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs commonly cause accidents
- Lack of driver training: A trucking company that hires an underqualified driver or that fails to properly train their drivers can be held liable for any accidents
- Defective truck equipment: It’s possible that a mechanical error or defective part led to the accident. In this case, we can pursue a case against the truck manufacturer(s).
Work with Casillas & Christian, PLLC
We take truck accident cases seriously and work tirelessly to achieve a favorable resolution on your behalf. Our San Antonio truck accident attorneys understand the trauma that you have endured and want to right the wrongs against you. Let us serve as your voice and fight on your behalf so that you can move on from this incident with the compensation you need to recover.
If you are ready to move forward with your case, call us at (210) 718-0012 and schedule a free consultation today.